Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thoughts on Extending my Program.

I know that it is way to early to even really think about extending my program. I mean, I don't know whether I'm going to like it there. I don't know whether I'll be in good standing by the end of my program. I don't know if I'll have to go home early...I don't know any of these things. However, I talked to my college today...and apparently because I'm going to be out for one semester, I will have to reapply to be able to take classes in the spring. I know that reapplying will be no big deal because I haven't transfered or anything...but what I don't know is if I will be able to do so online or not. If not, then I probably won't be able to go back to school until Fall 2011. If that ends up being the case, I was thinking that I might extend my program until May 2011 (given that the circumstances are good enough). Then I can come home in may, apply and get re-registered for school during the summer, and be back for Fall 2011. Has anyone else thought about this? Is my school the only one that requires it's students to reapply for missing one semester? Anyone have any thoughts on this?

5 comments:

  1. I'm planning on extending. I'm also taking online classes while I'm there, so I don't have to worry about reapplying or anything. I've done the program before & was able to extend then. Just try to keep your record card as clean as possible & stay on your managers' good side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of this as well. But just because if Disney doesn't work out, I have no life plan lol I'm really hoping Disney will be my future, but if not.... I'll figure that out when it happens I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm planning on extending my program as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking of doing the same things so your not alone on that one :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking of extending my program or applying for a PI.

    ReplyDelete