Thursday, July 1, 2010

Disney Look Outfits, yes or no?

Hmm, I think I'm going to have to start whoring my blogs...after 3 months I still only have 10 followers...and I have no clue if those 10 followers actually read this or not. Anyway--

So, I cleaned out my car and dug through my closet...and I think I might have actually found 3 outfits that are within the Disney Look. If I'm wrong, please let me know...

Outfit #1:
For this outfit, I intend on buying a plain black baby doll t-shirt to go under it, because I'm not sure if the straps are wide enough.


Outfit #2:
For this outfit, I'm intending on wearing a black tank top underneath, so that the neckline is not too revealing.

Outfit #3:
 
I'm not too sure about this one yet, because the black pants are going to be really hot. If I do choose to wear this, I will wear a black tank top underneath the top so that the neckline will not be too low.

Shoes:
These black flats from Target were only $17.99. They are professional, yet comfortable and I think that they will pair well with all 3 outfits.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yeah, so everyone let me know what you think about those, because I'm really unsure.

Okay thanks have a magical day :D

7 comments:

  1. I like the 1st outfit the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to everyone :). Do y'all think that these are within the Disney Look enough?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love ur outfits! :D :) i love wearing dresses, too... for the Disney Look when ur wearing ur dress(es) do you have to wear nylons or something under them, or..?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not anymore. Before you did, but Disney just recently changed the Disney Look guidelines...so now you don't have to :)

    ReplyDelete