Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to MEEEEE!

So today is my 19th birthday...which means I FINALLY get to see Toy Story 3! Too bad that today is also the day that Eclipse releases at midnight and I'll probably be crammed in the movie theater with a bunch of twilighters....oh well haha. My birthday has been good so far. I got an iPhone 4...which has video calling among other cool stuff. I will probably make a vlog on it very soon :). It also has iBooks...and though it doesn't have Harry Potter...it does have several FREE books that are awesome, including Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Peter Pan, and Winnie The Pooh :).


On another note, I think I've found all three of my Disney Look outfits! I cleaned out my car and found one outfit that I can wear, then I bought one with my birthday money, and I already had one...totaling three in all. I will post pics of them very soon :).




Also--my roomie Mandi and I are looking for housemates! We are under 21, check in 8/23, and want to live in Chatham Square in a 2 or 3 br. Mandi has already done the CP once and therefore knows what she is doing haha. If you're interested, please let me know :)


Follow me on twitter! Friend me on Facebook! The links are over there ---->




Alrighty, that's it for now. Have a magical day ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment