Wednesday, June 23, 2010

TWO MONTHS TO GOOOOOOO!

Today is two months exactly until I check in for my college program. 61 days. Can I just say WOW?! I remember when I first got my acceptance and I had like 150 something days left. I can also remember seeing the fall advantage people's countdowns when they had 60ish days and being SO JEALOUS! Now that's me! Well, I suppose that I need to start getting organized. I need to figure out what I need to buy before I go down there. I need to organize my professional outfits within the Disney Look. I need to start packing. I need to get with my roomie and figure out who is bringing what. I need to get with my roomie and discuss finding housemates....oh my goodness! So much to do in such a little amount of time! The closer that I get to my check-in date, the more nervous/excited/anxious I get. Hopefully these next two months won't drag by!

No comments:

Post a Comment