Thursday, June 10, 2010

YAYYYYYYYYYYY!

Okay, so apparently the girl that Disney matched me with opted out of the roommate match, so that left me to fine someone else. This is a good thing, because me and that girl probably would not have gotten along. Soooo, I found a new roomie and made it official! Her name is Mandi, and she is pretty much just like me haha. She likes Glee and Harry Potter. She wants to live in Chatham (as do I). Annnddd, she's already done the program once, so she's gonna know where to go and what to do on check-in day. So excited :).


On another note, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to all of my new (and old) followers! I really honestly thought that nobody read this, but y'all have proved me wrong :). Maybe I'll start blogging more now!


Okay, that's it. If anyone has any ideas on what I can blog on, that'd be great!


Here's a link to my vlog, by the way :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new roomie :)

    I'm still looking so if you need more *wink wink* :D
    I have recently been introduced to Glee. my sister and I have put nothing but Glee discs in our Netflix queue. I think our mother is getting irritated with not getting her choices sent to us. Lol

    And Harry Potter...we go waaaay back. ;)

    ReplyDelete