Monday, March 15, 2010

I HAVE A FOLLOWER!

YAY for you, follower of mine!

Also, I think I may have finally found someone from my area to go down to Disney with me! She is in my sorority, and I had no idea that she was even interested...but apparently she was extremely interested and thinking about applying when she saw that I did! Yay!

As far as everything else goes....still no purple folder/email...but its only been one week and one day. I want it NOW...but theres not really much that I can do about that.

Okay, so how about a list?

TOP 5 THINGS I WANT TO DO WHILE IN ORLANDO:
(1) Frequent the HP theme park
(2) Hit all 4 Disney parks in one day.
(3) See HP and the Deathly Hallows at midnight on premier night at Downtown Disney
(4) Eat food from every country represented at EPCOT
(5) Wake up Tinkerbell!


I know that's kind of a boring list, but since I've only been to Disney once in my whole life I really don't know what all my options are

No comments:

Post a Comment