Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I NEED TO BE ACCEPTED ALREADY!

The recruiter emailed me back today about changing my top 3 roles and season preference. I was about to email her back to update my file when I realized that this would probably mean another week or two of waiting, and even probably a pending status. So I just sent back an email that said not to worry about it, that I had decided to stay with my original preferences. It took her about 5 days to email me back, so I wonder if it will take 5 more days to get my email about NOT changing. I'm pretty sure that I will be a pending status until she sees not to change it. I want my acceptance already! I am awful at waiting, and if you add that to the fact that I want this more than I've ever wanted anything...then it adds up to anxiously checking my email every 5 minutes! I think Disney is making me CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment