Sunday, March 21, 2010

Starting to worry...

I know that tomorrow is only my two week mark, but I am starting to worry a lot about not getting into the program. I just read where 30,000 people have applied for FA and Fall 2010 and only about 7,000 of them will get in. I've applied kind of late in the game, and then on top of that there was all of that changing around that I did. I want this more than anything that I have ever wanted in my whole life. I NEED to do this program. Right now, I feel as if this program is my only plan as far as what I'm going to do with the rest of my life goes. I am depending on this program to help get me back on track with school and get me OUT of Alabama (hopefully forever!). I have the worst luck in the world...so it would be my luck to get denied this opportunity. God, if I got a denial letter I don't know what I would do. I would probably just lie in bed for days on end, and that's no joke. The thought of doing this program is all that's keeping me going right now. The excitement of a possible acceptance letter is the reason that I wake up in the morning. This really is killing me slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment