Friday, March 12, 2010

Waiting...

I'm SO tired of waiting for the magic purple envelope! It's seriously killing me! I AM SO BORED I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF! Okay, anyway....

About Me:

Briana is my name. I'm currently 18 but will be 19 when I go into the program. Looking at Fall 2010...but will gladly take Fall Advantage! I'm from Florence, AL, and I am a freshman at the University of North Alabama. I'm currently an Undecided major, which I hope will change after my DCP experience. Okay, so likes and dislikes...


Likes: HARRY POTTER! cooking. Glee. music (of all sorts). Quelf (most amazing board game ever, coming with me to Disney). southern home cooking. Alabama Football. Wii (also coming to Disney with me). mylifeisaverage.com. Spontaneous anything (but especially road trips). and of course DISNEY!

Dislikes: Sitting around the house all day. Twilight. Being bored.

I plan on getting a seasonal/yearly whatever pass to Universal Studios while I'm in Orlando so that I can frequent the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Yes, I will be spending lots of time in the Disney parks too.....but Harry Potter has my heart. Also, I plan on going to see the 1st installment of HP and the Deathly Hallows (which comes out on Nov 21) while I'm down there. So if there are anymore HP fanatics who are going to be down there in Fall of 2010...PLEASE let me know because I need people to go with me to do all of these magical HP things!

Well, I guess that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment