Tuesday, January 24, 2012

All applied and interviewed :)

Well, the title pretty much says it all :). Applications dropped Sunday/Monday at midnight. I applied around 12:30 am. I received my invite to take the web interview around noon the next day. I took the web interview and passed. I then got my e-mail to set up a phone interview around 30 minutes later. I set up my phone interview for noon today (Tuesday). My interviewer, Annette, called around 12:05. The interview probably lasted around 20 minutes. I feel like it went pretty well. I chose Character Attendant and Photopass as my top two roles, which I know was kind of risky but I felt like I gave good enough reasons as to why I felt like I would be amazing at those roles, so I'm feeling confident about it :). My recruiter told me that it would probably take about 3 days to hear anything, but my "thank you for the phone interview" e-mail said within two weeks...so I suppose we shall see! 


I applied for pretty much every role except for custodial and recreation, and I am being considered for all roles that I applied for, so I am very anxious to see what I get accepted in. Soo...heres to hoping that I get accepted in one that I actually really want!

No comments:

Post a Comment