Saturday, January 7, 2012

So umm...Fall 2012?

Yep. Turns out I just can't stay away. I'm applying for the Fall 2012 CP. Then, if everything goes as planned...I'm gonna stay down there for a couple of years. I'm going back to college eventually, don't get me wrong. But for right now Disney is what I want to do with my life...and I'd like to go ahead and do it now while I have nothing tying me down. I know it won't be exactly the same...but 4 out of my 6 roommates from my last program live down there now...so it won't be completely different. 


Sooo let's talk roles I guess...
Not completely decided on what I want to do yet...but roughly...
(1) Attractions--kind of...but only if I get to work at Haunted Mansion or Tower of Terror
(2) Vacation Planner--I know it's far fetched because not many people get accepted for this position...but I know I'd be good at it. While I was on my last CP i planned TONS of vacations for my friends and family, and they all went amazingly smoothly. Plus I know all about the reservation system since I worked in Full Service Food and Beverage last time, and that's kind of important.
(3) Merchandise--I've never met someone in merch who legit hated their job. They may have hated their hours because the stores generally close later than the parks do, but never their job.




Anddd of course I want to try out for Alice...but that's an extremely far fetched dream. I am actually going to try this time though instead of chickening out like I did last time. Maybe my dream will come true, who knows?!




I don't know when the applications are going to go up...but I'm super excited to apply again. I'm very curious to know how things are going to go this time since I'm already seasonal and all. I wonder if they'll let me keep my perner number that I already have...and my ID that I already have. I wonder if they're going to make me go through Traditions and all of those types of things again or if I'm going to get to skip through all of that this time. Hopefully I'll find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment