Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Formspring Questions



 What is the thing you want to do when your in disney?

Non Disney Related: Go to Hogwarts and drink Butterbeer!
Disney Related: Ride every ride, get an autograph from every character, and eat at every restaurant in the World Showcase. Possibly own one thing from every country as well.

Have you made any friends from the DCP yet?

As far as TRUE friends go, no not yet. The only reason that I say this is because I'm still not there yet, though! I'm sure that I will be great friends with my 3 lovely roomies and the several other people that I talk to often once I get down there and actually get to meet them!


What are you looking forward to the most for the DCP?

Honestly, I'm looking forward to getting out and learning how to live on my own. Everyone talks about all of the networking opportunities that the CP offers, but no one really thinks about the life lessons that come along with it. On my CP, I'm going to learn how to budget my money, buy my own groceries, and work at a job that I can't just up and quit if I don't like it. You know, basically learning how to live without my parents helping me.




ALSO: I GOT NEW CLOTHES FOR THE DISNEY LOOK....SO ILL BE DOING A RE-DO BLOG/VLOG VERY SOON ON THAT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment