Thursday, August 5, 2010

Things to do/Things I've gotten done

15 days until I leave! I'm so excited! Although, it seems like since I hit August...the days go by slower and slower. Anyway...I have been productive lately...and have gotten A LOT of things off of my old things to do before Disney list done. So here is what I've gotten done and what I still have to do :)




THINGS I'VE GOTTEN DONE:
-Cleaned out car
-Got oil changed
-Got tires rotated
-Washed and waxed car
-Got front bumper fixed
-Got paperwork from insurance company about car
-Got paperwork from insurance company about renter's insurance
-Filled out on-boarding paperwork
-Got most of my shopping done
-Got jeans, winter clothes, random stuff, and bedding packed.
-Had a yard sale and got rid of a whole bunch of junk in my room (to make what I actually need to take with me stand out a bit more)
-Booked hotel room for Holiday Inn Sunspree
-Found housemates!
-Found Disney Look outfits




THINGS I STILL NEED TO DO:
-Talk to housemates and figure out who is bringing what.
-Buy a few more things for my apartment
-Pack the rest of my clothes
-Sort clothes into what I'll need before I move into my apartment and what can wait until after I move in.
-Talk to housemates and try to set up a meeting for the night before check-in to discuss the day of check-in
-Get a copy of my birth certificate










So there you have it! Wow, I have a lot more done than I thought I did lol. Well, 15 long and painful days left and then I will be in DISNEYYY<3




Also, good luck to all of those who check in before me! Y'all be safe on the roads and HAVE FUN for me while you're there without me! Be sure to take LOTS of pictures so that I can live vicariously through you until I get there haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment