Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Disney Look Outfits!

Ok, so my grandmother (who is very technologically advanced and watches my vlogs) saw my vlog about Disney Look outfits and was kind enough to buy me some more that are a bit more professional! She bought me 4 outfits, and here are the pics:


Outfit #1


Outfit #2

Outfit #3

Outfit #4



Ok, so outfits 1 and 2 are 100% within the Disney Look. They have sleeves, are not low cut, and fall right at the knee. Outfit #3 is in the Disney look except for I'm not sure if the straps are thick enough, so I'm wearing that jacket-y thing over it just to be safe. Outfit #4 I'm a little worried about. It's pretty low-cut and also I KNOW that the straps aren't thick enough. However, I really like it, and so I'm just going to throw a cami underneath it (to fix the low neckline) and wear the jacket-y thing on top of it.

Since Traditions is where the Disney Look outfits REALLY count...I'm going to wear outfit #1, it seems to be the safest option. What do you guys think?


Show me your Disney Look outfits!






Also--here is a link to my vlog, watch please :)
Bri's DCP Vlog

1 comment:

  1. Awesome looks! i've been worried about what to wear. It's hard to find outfits that are young and professional.

    ReplyDelete