Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sorry.....

Hey yall! Sorry I haven't posted in so long...but there's really been nothing to talk about! A lot of the Fall 2010 CPs have checked in, gone through Traditions, and have started training already...and I'm still just waiting at home. I am so bi-polar on how I feel about that right now. I mean, sometimes when I'm reading about how much fun other CPs are having...and how I could be there RIGHT NOW having fun right along with them...it really gets to me. But then on the other hand, I'm starting to really realize how much I'm going to miss my family and my boyfriend and my friends...and I'm glad I've gotten to spend a little bit more time with them. 

So--basically I've just been doing some rearranging on my packing...and starting to pack up some of my clothes, which is a whole lot harder than I thought it would be. I've always been the type to overpack...I like to keep my options open with my clothes. I generally pack 8 days worth of clothes for a 3 day trip...so naturally I want to take everything in my closet. However, I don't have the room in my tiny car to do that. So pretty much I've decided that I'm taking 2 northface jackets, and like 3 hoodies for my winter clothes (which is probably all that I'll need anyway). I'm taking 6 pairs of blue jeans. I'm taking my Disney Look outfits, and the rest will be summer-ish attire...which I'm pretty sure will be plenty. However, if it's not plenty...then I can always buy more when I'm there.

My going away party is tomorrow...and I am waiting on that to get more footage for my vlog...then I will do my last vlog until Disney.



I leave in 6 days. I check in in 19.

I'm slightly freaking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment