Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm HERE!!!!!!

Ok, so I got in last night around 8 pm. After checking in to the Sunspree, my family and I went to DTD...however we didn't stay long because it was Friday night and they were CRAZY packed! We made reservations at Planet Hollywood, but we wouldn't have been able to get a table until 10:45...so we left and ate at Wendy's instead haha.


Today we are going to MK, tomorrow Harry Potter, and then on Monday I check in! I think while I'm checking in my family is going to DHS or DAK.


My mom's not too happy about the CP...she says Orlando looks too dangerous. I think that she will feel much better after I've checked in and she sees my apartment and how much security there really is. I've been trying to find Vista...but no luck yet. I'm guessing that it's behind Wendy's where all of those tall trees are...but I'm not 100% sure. Luckily, my roommate Mandi has already done the program once so she will know where it is and where to go and whatnot.


This is a pic of what a hot mess my car is...I have no clue how I'm gonna get all that stuff back home!


So it took me about 12 hours overall to get here. We ended up leaving Thursday night around 8:30 and drove about 3 1/2 hours to Prattville, AL. Then we woke up Friday morning and drove the rest of the way. 




Ok, well I guess that's it for now...I might update again later when I get back from MK!

No comments:

Post a Comment